Get ready for summer with our range of accessories to keep fit and active.
Owlete Active have visors, awesome range of colourful sunglasses, THE BEST hair ties for thick hair, and a range of Sun Bum products.
Tips Regarding Girls’ Gym Gear
When choosing a gym bag, you need to ensure that it will fit all the essentials easily. You might not even think you need to pack anything other than what is required, but to make their workout or sport easier you need to consider adding a few extras to the bag. Here are some items you may have forgotten about:
- Workout gear. You have probably packed general items such as the clothes they will change into and their workout shoes. However, have you considered packing extra socks, a clean towel, and clean underwear?
- Music. Have you remembered to pack their tunes? Should they not like the music your gym plays, then nothing is worse than forgetting their music at home. Remember to pack their MP3 player, make sure you have charged it, and their earbuds or headphones.
- Toiletries. If your child showers at the gym after their workout, they will need to bring their toiletries with them. Ensure that you pack their deodorant, a towel for both their body and hair, shampoo, conditioner, and of course their soap and loofa.
When Buying Hair Ties for Girls Consider This
While your daughter participates in her sport or works out at the gym, you will want to make sure that her hair is out of her face. You don’t want your child to be halfway through their match, workout, or practice and have their hair come loose and distract them or get all sweaty. When choosing hair ties, put some thought into it.
- Consider the accessories. When you decide on what accessories you want to purchase for your child, you should take into consideration the sport they are playing and what type of hairstyle it requires.
- Hairstyle. While a ponytail is fine for field sports it will not work for sports such as gymnastics and ballet, where a bun is more suited. The type of sport plays a big part in choosing the right hair accessory.
- Her type of hair. Does your child hair long, fine hair or maybe her hair is shorter and thicker? No matter her hair type, you will need hair ties that can securely hold her hair up. We stock hair ties for all different hair types.
About Owlete Active
Owlete Active was started by a mom with daughters who wanted to provide young girls with fun yet practical sports clothes and accessories. Items such as the rainbow sunglasses are not only cute and attractive, but they also have polarised lenses, keeping your daughter’s eyes shielded from harmful UV rays, while they still look stylish.
Contact us to find out more about the activewear we offer for your precious little ones to wear with pride and confidence.